At Advanced Aesthetic Surgery, board-certified plastic surgeon Thomas Lintner, MD, FACS offers a comprehensive array of surgical and non-surgical procedures designed to enhance the natural beauty of the face, body, breasts, and skin. Dr. Lintner believes strong patient education is critical for the success of any cosmetic treatment—he encourages all individuals considering aesthetic enhancement to be well-informed before making a decision.
Throughout our website, there is an abundance of information about the various procedures offered at our practice. Additionally, Dr. Lintner is always happy to thoroughly address questions and concerns in a one-on-one consultation. He is dedicated to ensuring each patient is comfortable with their choices prior to moving forward with treatment.
To learn more about our surgical and non-surgical options, please select from the categories below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lintner.
With procedures such as breast augmentation, breast reduction, and breast lift, patients can achieve their desired breast shape, size, and/or position.
Learn More About Breast Procedures
This customized combination of procedures is designed to address the specific concerns some women have about the physical changes that can happen to their body after a pregnancy.
Learn More About Mommy Makeover
Plastic Surgery and Pregnancy
Many patients are uncertain about how plastic surgery can affect them before and/or after having children. This page answers some frequently asked questions about common cosmetic pocedures.
Learn More About Plastic Surgery and Pregnancy
Dramatic Weight Loss
Following massive weight loss due to bariatric surgery or intense diet and exercise, patients are often left with excess, loose skin. Any areas our patients wish to address can be contoured as part of a customized treatment.
Learn More About Plastic Surgery After Dramatic Weight Loss
Individuals who are in good health, but still need some help eliminating stubborn fat or loose skin can benefit from procedures such as liposuction and tummy tuck.
Learn More About Body Procedures
Procedures such as facelift, eyelid surgery, and brow lift can revitalize one’s appearance by reducing or eliminating wrinkles, fine lines, and/or a “tired” look.
Learn More About Face Procedures
With a variety of non-surgical options such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, SculpSure®, and medical-grade skincare, our patients can enhance their natural beauty without the need for surgery.
Learn More About Skin Treatments
Questions to Ask Your Plastic Surgeon
When considering plastic surgery, it is just as important to conduct thorough research about the procedure(s) you are interested in as it is to find a plastic surgeon you are comfortable with. Dr. Lintner strongly urges anyone who is thinking about cosmetic surgery to take the time to schedule a consultation with multiple qualified plastic surgeons in their area. A one-on-one consultation with your potential plastic surgeon is an opportune time to ask questions, get to know them, and ultimately decide if they are a good fit for you (and your aesthetic goals). To assist with your research, we have provided some helpful questions for you to ask:
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- How frequently do you perform the surgery I am interested in?
- May I view before-and-after photos of previous patients?
- Am I a good candidate for the procedure?
- What type of results can realistically be achieved with this procedure?
- Are there any specific instructions I will need to follow in order to prepare for surgery?
- Will the procedure be performed at a hospital?
- If not, is your surgical facility accredited by the AAAASF (American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities)?
- Who will administer my anesthesia (if applicable), and what type will be used?
- How will you customize the procedure to meet my individual needs and goals?
- What are the potential risks associated with this particular surgery?
- How are risks/complications addressed?
- What can I expect during recovery?
- What type of care is available to me after treatment?
- Can you provide a cost estimate for the procedure(s) I am interested in?
Hopefully, these questions can aid you in finding a plastic surgeon you can trust—however, if you have more questions beyond what is listed above, please do not hesitate to ask. The doctor should have an open and honest conversation with you and fully address any questions or concerns you may have. If you are still unsure about the surgeon you are meeting with, it is probably a good idea to continue your search for a plastic surgeon you are more comfortable with.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lintner, please contact Advanced Aesthetic Surgery today.